This is a guide that will cover how to get every Amigo in Far Cry 6. This includes the elusive chorizo, boom boom, and even an Amigo who might have been hidden by Ubisoft during development.
The “far cry 6 gameplay” is a game that has been released by Ubisoft. The game features a new protagonist named Ajay Ghale, who must save the world from a cult leader.
Amigos in Far Cry 6 are the Far Cry 5 version of fangs for hire. Each of these friends has a special ability that aids Dani in battle (Oluso) or in locating more resources (Chorizo).
Some of these amigo pets excel in deception and stealth, while others excel at tooth-to-hand combat. Regardless, you’ve come to find out where you may get these fangs for rent.
Guapo, Chorizo, Boom Boom, Chicharron, and Oluso are the five pet companions available in the basic game. You can acquire two additional fangs if you bought the Season Pass or pre-ordered the game: K-9000 and Champagne.
If you’re looking for all of the amigos and want to rent their fangs, this guide will teach you all you need to know about them. It contains their locations as well as explanations of their in-game abilities.
The Locations of All Amigos
Guapo is acquired during Juan of a Kind, the game’s first major objective after landing in Quito. Guapo becomes your buddy if you assist Juan in the first firefight.
Their main power is Ancient Survivor, which enables them to self-revive after being knocked down in battle. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Guapo regulates the body’s health throughout battle.
- Guapo must resurrect themselves five times.
- Guapo gets enhanced damage resistance when he reaches 50% health.
- Guapo heals for a total of 3,000 HP while in battle.
- Reptile Metabolism: Reviving Guapo recovers 90% of his HP.
- Guapo must kill 50 opponents as a requirement.
When you get to Montero Farm in Yara’s Madrugada area, Costa Del Mar, chorizo becomes accessible. They may be located to the right of the foreman of the camp. To get the mission Who’s a Good Boy, interact with Chorizo. Return to them after completing that task to get Fetch Quest. Once you’ve done that, they’ll become your new best buddy.
Their main ability is Attention-Seeker, which enables them to divert opponents’ attention away from them. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Chorizo may use your HUD to tag crafting ingredients.
- Chorizo must be used to distract ten attackers.
- Yes, you may recover part of your HP by pet Chorizo.
- Chorizo tags 36 chests is a must.
- Chorizo has keen senses and digs up resources at random.
- Use Yes, You Can at least 50 times.
After finishing Juan’s Boom or Bust Yaran Story, Boom Boom the nice lad becomes accessible. Interact with the letter attached to the pole across from the foreman in Camp Maximas, Balaceras, to receive this Story. Once you’ve completed the procedure, they’ll become your pet.
Fetch, Boy is their main ability, which enables them to obtain resources from slain opponents. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Boom Boom is a pointer that identifies hostile troops and animals.
- Boom Boom was required to gather resources from ten dead foes.
- Boom Boom is an expert tracker who can tag opponents from a longer distance.
- Boom Boom has to tag 24 creatures.
- Boom Boom’s damage resistance improves with a thick coat.
- Boom Boom must tag a total of 50 opponents.
After finishing the Yaran Stories Man’s Best Enemy, Pecking Orders, and Wingman, Chicharron becomes accessible. Go to Alvarez Farm in Sierra Perdida, Vacia Coast, and talk with Reinaldo to start this questline. They’ll become one of your buddies if you complete all of the stages for each assignment.
Angry Bird is their main power, which enables them to slingshot towards opponents and attack them. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Chicharron’s Roid Rage causes him to strike quicker and inflict 2x damage at 70 percent health.
- Chicharron must kill 12 opponents as a requirement.
- Chicharron, the Angrier Bird, attacks and knocks down opponents.
- Chicharron must kill 24 opponents in Roid Rage as a requirement.
- Chicharron’s Chicken Feet let him to avoid assaults in Roid Rage.
- Chicharron must kill 50 opponents with Angrier Bird as a requirement.
After completing three different treasure hunts — Ida’s Triada Relic, Oku’s Triada Relic, and Mimo Abosi’s Triada Relic — Oluso becomes accessible. These are part of the Triada Blessings Yaran Story, which may be obtained by discovering the first relic.
Once you’ve finished those tales, you’ll need to return to Isla Santuario and bring the relics to Oluwa Cave, which is located east of Clara’s Camp in Quito. Oluso will then become your best friend.
Shadow Striker is their main ability, which enables them to attack opponents in the shadows. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Oluso is stealthier with takedowns than Mimo Abosi.
- Oluso must kill 12 adversaries in limited locations as a requirement.
- Ida’s Fury: Oluso instills terror in his foes, causing them to flee.
- Oluso must take down 24 opponents to complete the requirement.
- Mist of Oku: At 50% health, Oluso becomes invulnerable, difficult to detect, and grows health quicker.
- Oluso must instill dread on 50 opponents as a requirement.
The Far Cry 6 Season Pass Blood Dragon DLC includes K-9000. When you finish the main narrative objective The Guerilla and arrive to Libertad HQ, they become accessible. They become one of your first pets as soon as they unlock.
Iron Skin is their main amigo ability, which makes them more bullet resistant and immune to poison and fire damage. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Enhance: Mark turrets, cameras, tripwires, and alarms using the K-9000.
- K-9000 must suffer 100 damage in battle as a prerequisite.
- K-9000 has been enhanced to deliver greater damage against tagged opponents.
- K-9000 tags 24 security systems is a pre-requisite.
- When they go down, K-9000 transforms into the Predator and self-destructs.
- K-9000 must first kill 50 marked opponents.
Champagne is available as part of the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack Vice Pack DLC. When you finish the main narrative objective The Guerilla and arrive to Libertad HQ, they become accessible. They instantly unlock.
Status Symbol is their main ability, which allows them to gather more money from dead opponents after battle. The following are the benefits that can be unlocked:
- Greed is a good thing: the more money you have, the more adversaries you can eliminate.
- Champagne eliminates 12 foes.
- Champagne’s Predatory Instinct: After quiet takedowns, Champagne loots opponents.
- Champagne must kill 24 opponents through quiet takedown as a prerequisite.
- Champagne roars at random to push opponents back when they take damage.
- Champagne takes 1,000 pesos from foes who have died.
How to Summon and Switch Amigos
It’s quite easy to switch and call new animal companions. Simply open your map or arsenal and go to the buddies tab. Select summon by hovering over the fang for hire you wish to summon.
If you already have a pet in the field, it will be removed and replaced with a new one. It’s worth noting that calling one friend puts all of your fangs on cooldown, so you can’t switch them out right away.
Guides that are similar:
Now that you have all of the Far Cry 6 buddies and fangs for hire as your companions, the meaning of man’s best friend has widened even more. Remember, they’re technically your pets now, so take care of them. Click the links above for additional hints and ideas for your trip through Yara, or check out our expanding guidance center!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Boom Boom far cry 6?
A: Boom Boom is a fictional character in Far Cry 6, and cannot be obtained as DLC.
How do you get Oluso Amigo in Far Cry 6?
A: Oluso Amigo is a blue and yellow creature that you can find in the games tropical environments. The only way to get this monster cuddly companion is by finding it as loot on your travels.
Whats the best amigo in Far Cry 6?
A: Scout, I’m sure you could use a good looking friend.
- is far cry 6 out
- when is far cry 6 coming out
- newest far cry